It is time to wrap up our activities in May, which witnessed the launch of our very own podcast, saw a record number of reports, events and was also very active on the investments side. We continue to support Ukraine via various initiatives, have updated the dedicated section on our website and would like to give special kudos to investors Riivo Anton, Ivar Siimar, Ragnar Sass and many others for leading by example in assisting Ukraine with the most practical solutions. May 2022 in a nutshell: EVENTS
REPORTS & MEDIA
- Latitude59 was held in Kultuurikatel with nearly 3000 participants and celebrations of event's 10th anniversary. EstVCA was honored to host a number of various delegations across the globe.
- EstVCA Annual General Meeting 2022 at Palo Alto Club.
- Investor Camp in Vilnius gathered the whole regional ecosystem.
- EstVCA's new PODCAST series - “LP Insights” kick-started.
- Estonian PE/VC Market Report 2021 launched.
- Baltic PE/VC Market Overview 2021 launched.
- EstVCA's legal/regulatory newsletter published.
- European Women in VC Report 2022 launched.
- Eften United Property Fund IPO.
- 6 new investments by our funds.
View the EstVCA May 2022