The Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EstVCA) is the representative body of private equity and venture capital industry players and related support services providers in Estonia. Since our founding in 2009, our main focus has been on strengthening and developing the local ecosystem, international relations and providing industry knowledge, research and training to all our members, associate members and other key stakeholders.
Today, EstVCA represents the most influential firms and decision-makers across the industry, comprising leading Private Equity & Venture Capital, Mezzanine, Real Estate and Infrastructure funds, Family Offices, and institutional investors as well as various advisors active in the field.
What we do:
- Manage industry's public relations on a local and international level
- Increase the awareness of Private Equity and Venture Capital industry
- Foster professional growth among market professionals
- Promote the implementation of the industry's professional standards
- Monitor and advocate changes in the regulatory and legal framework
- Gather, analyze and publish industry statistics in Estonia
- Enhance international co-operation and promote the region among international investors
- Create meeting and networking places for the industry players and decision-makers