- Private equity and venture capital knowledge centre
- Fund Establishment
conference day will cover the following topics:
· Latest tech market developments, understanding global and local impacts on M&A
· Recent troubles in the Baltic & Nordic banking sector: what effect on fintech businesses?
· Board involvement in M&A: are we getting it right?
· Non-traditional investment areas
· Update on recent developments in Baltic M&A and PE
· Case studies on recent important transactions in the Baltic Market
View the PROGRAMME for more detail.
For the tenth year
in row M&A and private equity experts will be gathering at this annual
Baltic event. According to participants’ feedback – networking with peers is
one of the top features of the Forum. We also enjoy this part and offer our
· Baltic M&A and Private Equity Deal award ceremony
· Networking reception in a relaxing atmosphere
You can find the list of the registered participants and information about speakers on the conference website.
Representatives of the Baltic venture capital associations enjoy an additional 15% discount on top of all provided price ranges. Make sure to write “M&ARiga” in the comments section.
The Forum is organised by Sorainen and Latvian business daily Dienas bizness, in partnership with Baltic business dailies Verslo žinios (Lithuania) and Äripäev (Estonia) plus the Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Associations.