Nordic VC Masterclass Series - Part 3
and Startup Estonia
have put together a 12-month "NORDIC VC MASTERCLASS SERIES"* which takes place from December 2022 to December 2023. Each quarter we bring one experienced Nordic fund manager to Estonia to guide us through the maze of fund formation, development, portfolio management, team building, and innovation.
👉 The series continues on 4 OCTOBER 2023
with Henrik Juul
from Nordic Secondary Fund
guiding us into the topic of "FUNDRAISING: building the LP network and fundraising for a fund
- Strategy and construction of funds' LP base
- Fund presentation dos and dont's
- Data/statistics on fundraising globally and largest LPs active in Europe and the New Nordic region.
- Group work
4 October 2023 from 14:00 - 17.00LOCATION:
Palo Alto Club (Telliskivi 57, Tallinn) + online (link will be sent one week before).REGISTER:
The event is free for all ecosystem players, but requires registration. EVENT MATERIALS
- Event recording - click HERE
- Slide deck - click HERE
- Photo gallery - click HERE
----* The program is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.