and Startup Estonia
have put together a 12-month "NORDIC VC MASTERCLASS SERIES"* which takes place from December 2022 to December 2023. Each quarter we bring one experienced Nordic fund manager to Estonia to guide us through the maze of fund formation, development, portfolio management, team building, and innovation.
👉 The series continues on 29 NOVEMBER 2023
from 9-12 AM
with Chris Rangen
/ Link Capital (Norway) and Rasmus Udde
/ Sunly Future Ventures (Estonia) guiding us into the topic of "Structuring a VC fund, its portfolio and working with large corporations
- What does "a fund journey" actually look like?
- What is a great performance in venture capital?
- How can emerging fund managers work with corporate venture capital teams?
- And, if you don’t have many, how can VCs help develop a more active CVC scene in your ecosystems?
In this interactive Masterclass, Chris Rangen
(Norway) and Rasmus Udde
(Estonia) will take you through a fast-paced, entertaining, and incredibly engaging Masterclass on venture capital. By combining stories from funds around the globe, a series of visual strategy tools for VC funds and specific step-by-step recommendations, you will walk away with actionable outcomes you can implement in your fund and your ecosystem. TIME:
29 November 2023 from 9:00 - 12:00 (EEST time)LOCATION:
Palo Alto Club (Telliskivi 57, Tallinn) + online (link will be sent one week before).REGISTER:
The event is free for all ecosystem players, but requires registration.
2) Part I: The Fund Journey: why so few actually understand it?
3) The Fund Journey: What does success look like to you?
4) Part II: VCs and CVCs:
- How can venture funds work with CVCs?
- What does a CVC engagement strategy look like?
- Don’t have any CVC’s, don’t worry. You can fix that too!
5) Part III: Interactive working session in groups
6) Part IV: Q&A, AMA
Closing comments and next steps.
----* The program is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.