The largest Baltic PE/VC event – the Baltic VCA Summit 2021 – this time takes place on September 9th in Vilnius. The event is inspired by Nordic values and focuses on the powerful practices of ESG. We are looking forward to enjoying quality time together by experiencing Lithuanian nature, local and Scandinavia-inspired flavours, exciting entertainment, and much more.
- TIME: September 9th, 2021
- LOCATION: Conference venue is Farmer’s Circle - a Nordic-style sustainable biodynamic farm and event venue (an hour drive from Vilnius). Dinner and party take place in Vilnius.
- TICKETS: Get your event tickets HERE, places are limited.
- LOGISTICS: All attendees will need to book their plane tickets separately, Baltic VCAs will organise bus transportation from and to the conference venue. We will start the registration to the buses a few weeks before the event, so you’ll be hearing from us soon.
- HOTELS: We´ve selected three hotels in Vilnius that offer a special price for event attendees, click here for further info: https://www.balticvcasummit.lt/hotels.
>> Event website
>> Event on LinkedIn