EstVCA member funds have been really busy dealmaking over the summer, there are some new interesting reports launched and we have some inspiring events coming up in autumn. The Baltic VCA Summit 2021 this year takes place in Vilnius on September 9th, and we're looking forward to seeing many of our members and friends there!In this newsletter:
- 8-10 September I Tallinn I Ülemiste City Future Forum
- 9 September I Vilnius I Baltic VCA Summit 2021
- 14 September I Online I US Family Office Networks #2 seminar / EstVCA funds pitching to US investors
- 15 September 9:00 I Online I LinkedIn training in 60 minutes for EstVCA members
- 16-17 September I Riga I Business Angel Camp 2021
Our members' investments & exits
- 23 September 15:30 I Tallinn I EstVCA Coffee Connections "EfTEN experience with feeder fund creation"
- Change Ventures leads the $1 million pre-seed investment round to Lithuanian edtech Memby
- Superangel and Kaamos Group participate in the $1.7 million seed round investment to Remato
- Tera Ventures leads the €2.5 million seed round investment to Montonio
- Change Ventures participates in the $1M investment round to edtech startup 99math
- EXIT: BaltCap sells Kool, Latvian chain of fuel stations and convenience stores to Olerex
- Change Ventures leads the $3M investment round to Outvio
- Superangel invests in fleet management software developer FleetGuru
- BaltCap backed Workland buys UMA centers in Tallinn and Vilnius.
- Change Ventures leads the $3 million seed investment round to Eurora.
- EXIT: BaltCap Infrastructure Fund signs agreement to sell biomass CHP in Riga to Northern European district heating company Gren
- Swedish VCA ESG report
- Invest in Women NOW
- PitchBook Analyst Note: The Emerging Baltic VC Ecosystem
- Riskiraha raadios Trind Ventures, Change Ventures, United Angels
- Wise'i börsidebüüt