May has greeted us with positive news from the health sphere and we are so very happy that the first events are now possible also in person. It was great to see so many of you at our AGM on May 14th and the next big event is naturally the Laitude59 local event, held on 18 June. We're also making some final touches to the Baltic VCA Summit program, taking place on 19-20 August in Klaipeda, stay tuned and save the date as we really hope to see you all there.Topics covered:
This newsletter also marks the launch of our members´ 2020 statistics. AUM reached €2,4B and we saw an impressive year of both - exits and investments: a total of 19 exits and investments of €286M made by our members.
We are also thrilled to share the first-ever Baltic PE/VC gender diversity report with many fabulous ladies sharing their experience in building their career in PE/VC field. Hope it serves as an encouragement and inspiration!
- Estonian Private Equity & Venture Capital Industry Report 2020
- Women in private equity and venture capital in the Baltics 2021
- Investing in Europe: Private Equity activity 2020
- Baltic Startup Funding Report by Change Ventures
OUR MEMBERS' INVESTMENTS & EXITS:
- EY: Töötajate optsiooniprogrammid / 1 June
- Latitude59 - special edition / 18 June
- Baltic VCA Summit 2021 / 19-20 August
- Change Ventures co-leads the $31m Series A round investment to Interactio
- BPM Mezzanine Fund exited its investment in the largest Baltic optics retail chains operator OC Vision
- United Angels VC and Superangel lead the €425K pre-seed investment round to LightCode Photonics
- BaltCap sells Ecoservice to Eco Baltia, the largest environment management group in the Baltics
- DEAL TALKS: Priit Veering of BPM Capital talks about the acquisition of Eskaro by Flügger
- UUS SAADE / NEW RADIO SHOW at Äripäev - "Riskiraha"
>> Read the EstVCA May 2021 Newsletter HERE