Time to wrap up June, which brought along truly exciting fundraising news
from Superangel and Plural, who announced €50M and €250M funds respectively.
We also present you two interesting reports
- one from Invest Europe CEE region and the other from Finnish VCA, both looking at 2021 data and developments.
EstVCA launched its PODCAST
in May and we are overwhelmed by the positive feedback. Thank you! Episode #2 is on air very soon and we'll this time be hearing from a Nordic LP, so stay tuned!
There are two grande events
coming at the end of August - the Baltic VCA Summit 2022 in Riga (GP/LP event organised by Baltic VCAs) and sTARTUp Day 2022 in Tartu. Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
In the EstVCA June 2022 Newsletter you will find:FUNDRAISING
- NEW FUND: Superangel announces a new €50m fund
- NEW FUND! Estonian entrepreneurs co-found a €250 million European investment fund
- EstVCA new PODCAST - "LP Insights"
- Invest Europe 2021 CEE Report
- Finnish PE/VC Market 2021 Review
- The Baltic VCA Summit 2022 / 25-26 August 2022 / Riga, Latvia
- sTARTUp Day 2022 / 24-26 August / Tartu, Estonia
- Tera Ventures participates in the €18M investment to 4Trans
- EXIT: BaltCap and Nalka sell INTRAC to United Partners Investments
- Specialist VC portfolio company NFTPort raises $26m Series A round
- EXIT: BaltCap signs agreement to sell Uprent to Renta