EstVCA COFFEE CONNECTIONS is a new series of morning seminars for EstVCA members, associate members and friends. The second seminar on November 26, 2020
at (9 AM -10.30 AM, EET time) marks the exclusive launch of the annual "Baltic Private M&A Deal Points Study 2020" and the event features an online panel discussion amongst the six leading Baltic law firms behind the report, all members of EstVCA.
- Event: EstVCA COFFFEE CONNECTIONS #2
- Time: November 26, 2020 at 9 AM - 10.30 AM (online)
- Topic: “BALTIC PRIVATE M&A DEAL POINTS STUDY 2020”
- On stage:
Toomas Prangli I Managing Partner I Sorainen
Peeter Kutman I Partner I COBALT
Sven Papp I Partner I Ellex Raidla
Kadri Kallas I Partner I TGS Baltics
Maivi Ots I Managing Partner I Eversheds Sutherland
Rolan Jankelevitš I Partner I WALLESS
The experts on stage, together with their M&A teams, analysed 122 private M&A transactions completed during the period January 2018 – March 2020 across the Baltics. The report explains which sectors had the most active M&A activity in the past 2+ years, which sellers sold and where did the investors come from. The report also analyses deal points regarding transaction forms, payment terms, liability provisions, etc.
The seminar will be held in Estonian, is hybrid (online + onsite), and free for all participants.
- REGISTRATION: Please register HERE to receive the event link and fleshly published report after the event.
- LINK to the events' LIVE presentation (in Estonian)
- To see the event recording and download the full report, please click HERE